In the New Forest area there are three tiers of council, serving different purposes.  You can contact your local councils by clicking on the council websites listed in green below.

You can also find contact details for your current Conservative county, district, town and parish councillors by clicking on the links to the left of this page.
HAMPSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL for social care & health, concessionary fares, education, libraries, highways, roads, pot holes, grass verges, gravel & mineral extraction

NEW FOREST DISTRICT COUNCIL for benefits, housing, planning, waste and recycling, street cleaning, leisure centres

LOCAL TOWN & PARISH COUNCILS for local parks, sports grounds, queries regarding businesses & shops, local policing issues, other local community information and advice
Bransgore Parish Council
Breamore Parish Council
Burley Parish Council
Fordingbridge Town Council
Hordle Parish Council
Hyde Parish Council
Lymington & Pennington Town Council
Milford Parish Council
New Milton Town Council
Ringwood Town Council
Woodgreen Parish Council

To find out which New Forest District Council ward (also your Town or Parish ward) or Hampshire County Council division you live in, click on the link to the left of this page.